Monthly meetings statistics - 2014-2015 short year

Upplýsingar um viðburði og tilkynningar frá stjórn Fágunar
karlp
Gáfnagerill

Monthly meetings statistics - 2014-2015 short year

Post by karlp »

As last year, I kept track of attendance at the meetings. This does not include trips or the traditional oktoberfest bust trip to Keflavik, just the regular monthly meetings.

Meetings
This was a short year, only 8 meetings, due to the change in club calendar. Meetings ranged from only 7 people, right up to 21 people, normally 12-13 people.

People
Helgibelgi didn't miss a single meeting, well done! 44 different people came, just to the monday night meetings. Quite a few extra came to various events during the year of course, about 20 people only came once. Hopefully they enjoyed themselves and will come again :)

Beers
52 different beers were tasted, most meetings we had 6-8 different homebrews to taste, but a couple of quiet months we only had 3-4.
Siggi æpiei led the tastings, with 13 beers, bringing beer every time he attended (and only missing a single meeting!) Helgibelgi's epic mjöður presentation of 5 different beers in one night wasn't quite enough to tip the scales. JónGuð did well though, with 3 beers each time he came. All in all, 16 different people brought beer just on monday nights. This doesn't include the ?10? different beers we had just from bergrisi at Keflavik, and doesn't count any of the beers people brought to the Keg Party on Klambratun for Menninganótt.

As usual, there may be errors in who I wrote down beers beside, and I may have mixed up usernames and actual names here or there. Source data attached for the geeky.

Previous records:
Attachments
meetings-2014-2015-attendance.ods
(45.56 KiB) Downloaded 523 times
on tap: Nothing! new beer fridge in planning
gassing/maturing: bad beers growing up to maybe be good beers
Fermenting: nothing!
hrafnkell
Æðstigerill

Re: Monthly meetings statistics - 2014-2015 short year

Post by hrafnkell »

Good job!