Home Brew Map

Hér geta notendur spjallað á léttu nótunum um eitt og annað sem tengist ekki beint gerjun eða öðru efni á þessu spjallvef
Skrabak
Villigerill

Home Brew Map

Post by Skrabak »

Hi,
I hope I'm not breaking any rules by this post. If so, please let me know or feel free to delete the post yourselves.

Few months ago we've started "project" (non profitable, just for fun) to identify (as much as possible) active home brewers in our country.

But soon other countries start using the map. So we decided to take whole thing much more seriously and added more and more new functionalities such:
- home beer exchange application
- events calendar
- recipes and their rating
- private messages etc.
Thanks to many helpful members it has been translated into seven languages already. (No Icelandic :) )

I would like to present You the site www.HomeBrewmap.com (https://www.facebook.com/homebrewmap/). If you like the idea and/or find it interesting/fun, feel free to use it.

If you´ve any questions feel free to contact me, I´ll do my best to answer it and help you.

Cheers,
Škrabák (Czech republic)
Skrabak
Villigerill

Re: Home Brew Map

Post by Skrabak »

PS: There is no need to put there exact adress, name etc.

You can check my brewery https://www.homebrewmap.com/cs/18-/3-do ... me-brewery, I just put the brewery in the middle of my hometown.
Skrabak
Villigerill

Re: Home Brew Map

Post by Skrabak »

Today we reached another milestone.
The map already contains 600 marks from 35 countries and 6 continents!

At the beginning there was a suggestion to have the map just in an excel. However author of the map did not listen and created fully functional map which contains events, blogs, private messages system, beer exchange, rating of the beers and recipes, groups etc. And now all of you can enjoy it for free and many of you are already using the map.

It is also possible to put the map on your page via IFRAME.

Thank you all for your financial and non-financial support. We managed to be here, just because of you.

Cheers!